Tulip Triumph Bi Colour Collection
Our Tulip Triumph Collection- Bi-Colours consists of five varieties (separately labelled):
- Denmark– A glorious variety with bright red petals highlighted with a vibrant yellow edge. Pack of 3.
- Furand– Deep pink petals edged with white. Pack of 3.
- Gavota– Deep purple-black petals edged with yellow cream. Pack of 3.
- Royal Ten– Has elegant bicolour blooms of pink and white. Pack of 3.
- Timeless– Cherry red petals with a white edge makes this variety truly a standout. Pack of 4.
The Triumph Tulips are hardy and very reliable, ideal for garden beds and pots. Long lasting flowers in the widest of colour range, the Triumph’s are every gardeners favourite.
Tulips prefer a full sun to part shade position and are ideal for pots and containers. Plant the bulbs when the ground begins to cool in late April – May if required place the bulbs in the crisper in aerated plastic or paper bags (away from fruit) 4-6 weeks prior to planting. Flowers mid – late spring. Mid season flowering.
Take a look at our Guide To Growing Tulips
Supplied as dormant bulbs.
For more information on planting your Spring Bulbs please refer to Garden Express’ Month by Month Bulb Guide.