Cushion Kit by Lisa Mattock
Fans of Forage by Lisa Mattock’s slow stitching designs will be thrilled with this utterly divine hollyhock and pansy wreath cushion kit. Slow-stitched reclaimed fabrics are used for leaves and as the ground for the prettily patterned Liberty fabric flowers. Simple embroidery techniques using variegated hand-dyed thread help make an art form out of imperfection, raw edges and all. A project for all.
Included in your kit
- 2 x Latvian linen cushion covers (50 x 50cm) with concealed zip
- Selection of reclaimed textile pieces in neutrals
- 6 Liberty fabrics (assorted designs), each 9 x 11 inches
- 3 skeins of hand-dyed Cottage Garden Threads in Aeonium, Anastasia and Ivy
- BOHN no. 22 chenille needle
- Instruction booklet
NOTE: Kit contains a selection of reclaimed textile pieces and Liberty prints sufficient to complete the both designs. Reclaimed textile pieces differ between kits.