Our Ranunculi Collection (Ranunculus asiaticus) consists of 20 each of five varieties (separately labelled):
- Yellow– Brighten up your garden with golden yellow blooms.
- Burgundy – Create a mysterious tone with deep rich burgundy blooms.
- White– Create glittering highlights with clusters of snow white blooms.
- Cerise Pink– Magnificent deep pink blooms with a purplish tone.
- Orange– A profusion of vibrant orange blooms.
A tough and prolific bloomer, Ranunculus prefers a full sun position in well drained soil. Ranunculi have wonderful rich and bright blooms in both semi-doubles and double forms on tall sturdy stems. They look amazing when planted en masse in garden beds or pots and make a spectacular cut flower.
In dry climates soak bulbs in a bowl of water for an hour before planting and plant with the legs facing down. Liquid fertilise regularly for a longer lasting show and repeat flowering.
Supplied as dormant bulbs
For more information on planting your Spring Bulbs please refer to Garden Express’ Month by Month Bulb Guide.