Dahlia Strawberry & Cream. Special offer - 15% off!
Our Dahlia Strawberry & Cream Collection (Dahlia hybrid) has 1 each of five varieties (separately labelled):
- Barbarry Bonafide– A stunning Ball type with tight ball shaped flowers that open as a rich deep purple then lighten to a hot pink as the bloom ages.
- Atlantic Jewels– A beautiful bi-colour Decorative type. Delicate white petals are tipped with bright pink to create an absolute show stopper.
- Joy Burkitt– Glittering white flowers make this Decorative Dahlia a real highlight.
- Anne’s Delight– A stunning formal Decorative type featuring delicate cream blooms with a soft lavender blush.
- Marie Antoinette– A magnificent large flowered single Decorative type. The favourite flower of the French Queen; her stunning namesake produces large purple flowers with rich gold centres.
These brightly coloured favourites are a must in every sunny garden. Dahlias come in a number of different flower types, all with very different characteristics, but the one thing they all have in common is that they all have striking blooms in a multitude of different shapes and sizes. Their long lasting displays and great vase life makes all Dahlias a real favourite for cut flowers.
Dahlias prefer a full sun to part shade position, and are also ideal for pots and containers. Flowers usually take 120 days to bloom once planted, and with deadheading will flower for months from summer into autumn.
Supplied as dormant tuber.
Not available for WA, TAS or NT.
*Delivery flat rate of $9.90, Australia wide - excluding WA, TAS and NT.