Christmas Cottage Kit
Have yourself a merry Christmas with this lovely slow-stitched cottage with all the trimmings!
Make an utterly charming slow-stitch cottage using reclaimed fabrics and simple stitching. You can embellish the cottage as much – or as little – as you like. The easy to follow instructions will soon tempt you to create a whole village. Ideal for display or as a gift!
“Slow stitching centres around the ‘make do and mend’ and ‘waste not, want not’ ethos of yesteryear.” This ‘Forage by Lisa Mattock’ Christmas Cottage kit embraces the timeworn nature of vintage and reclaimed cloth. Combined with simple stitching techniques, a variation of fabrics and embellishments in each kit and the relatively freeform nature of the assembly, each cottage will be unique.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- Pack of reclaimed and vintage textiles in neutrals, raspberry and duck egg blue
- 2 x skeins of Forage Threads by Cottage Gardens in Spruce and Raspberry
- Selection of ribbons and buttons to embellish the cottages
- Bohn no.22 chenille needle
- Printed pattern, paper templates and stitch guide
Please note: Kit contents are sufficient for one cottage.
Kit excludes: calico backing fabric for cottage and toy fill.
Finished size: about 20 x 22cm